Proposed Floor Plan
PINCH! That's what I did to get the bulk of this layout... This is a layout of Floyd, the 57 FC on vintageairstream.com. The plan was similar to my standard floorplan that I have with the 56 caravanner and I modified it to suite my needs.
The big difference between the interior I have now and the one I am going to use after I get done pulling the frame out consists of a mostly original interior with the exception of the following
- Narrowing the twin bed in the rear to a single (38x78 inches).
- Expanding the width of the bathroom (towards the single bed) to 43 inches.
- Installing a standard 26 gal blackwater tank which the toilet will sit ontop of, with a floor of course.
- Installing a 26 gal grey water tank under the single bed.
- Installing dump valves
- creating a shower pan out of King starboard with the drain as either a bilge style or shower pump to the grey tank. either way it will be a mechanical pump.
- lining the shower with stainless steel sheets except on the overhead cap since I lik the 13 panels so much.
- Installing an ondemand electric hot water system. I don't want to cut the skin to install a propane hw heater.
- installing a 30 gal fresh water tank with ondemand water pump. I'm not going to reuse the pressurized system
- replace water lines throughout with pex.
- Installing 12v system
- replacing the refridgerator
- new flooring and upholstery around.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home