Update from GSM
Colin called today. It's always good to chat with him, but it's a bit like sitting on Santa's lap at the local JC Penny when you're a kid. But in this case, my wallet dictates how much I can wish for from Santa ;)
The belly skin is in process and a couple custom options are in place. Colin does these nice tire carriers slung under the rig and I had him add in a receiver on the back so we can carry bikes. The other thing Colin is working on is our door. He's re-habilitating it and replacing the door handle with a nice replica from VintageTrailerSupply. I have a feeling I'll be ordering loads in the coming months from Steve.
Sometime in the next month or so, I'm hoping to make the run up north to Colins and grab the rig.
Here are some pictures.
.jpg)





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home