So Happy NOT to have my trailer
Ya right! It's one of those funny things, I cannot wait to get the rig back from Colin and start in on it but the other side, my more conservative side, says take your time, do it right. Any ways, in the meantime I have been researching and refining my plan. Some changes to plan so far, such as skipping over the precision temp junior. I thought this product was very cool and came packaged pretty well but the overall cost is a big hurdle to get past. I don't think the smaller vintage trailers were really ever their target market, but it would be a neat option. I think I'll look at other options for heat and hot water, but I HATE the idea of cutting open the side to slide in one of those rv water heaters.
So my research goes on. The one area that I have spent a bit looking into is Semi Truck Sleeper cab products. There are similarities between sleeper cabs and our old rigs, but the nice part is that there are way more packaged solutions for the trucking industry to choose from. Check out www.aap.com. They're a specialty shop and have some very cool, yet expensive, component based systems.
Get ready campers, hibernation is almost over!!!
D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home