Tuesday, January 30, 2007

More Sketches






My daughter and I have a thing going on now about sketch books. She likes mine and wants to fill it full of pictures of flying cats and rainbows.... I prefer having some pages open for future sketches. In terms of creative households, I think ours is pretty good. M is a retired graphic/web designer and is working on her masters in education. She also does sculpture and stained glass on the side. Me, I like to build stuff and tinker with a wide variety of things. The net, is that we have many interests and if it were not for working full time.... You know.

Here are a couple conceptual drawings of what the curb side fridge, closet, storage bin area will look like and a modified layout. The area that I want to point out is the fridge closet area and how it differs from the orignal layout. The orig had a small 5" closet to the left of the fridge that housed the butane heater. I'm not using one so the space will be taken over by the fridge. The closet to the right of the fridge will be shifted left and the remaining space will be used for the storage bin cabinet. I'll have to tinker with the vents a bit, but that should not be an issue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home