Sunday, May 06, 2007

New LED tail lights

What another great day. I had not started out to do much but got in the mood to tinker around, so I installed the spyder LEDs that Rob Baker picked up for me. They look very cool as they glow red but are clear when not on.

I also took off and reinstalled the rear trim piece that covers the rivets to the c-channel. When it rained the other night, I could see water seeping in from the stinky box lip that Colin fab'd for us. Needed a bit of silicone to seal it up. Need another water test ;)



BTW, there is still some aluminum tape that Colin used to seal the rear window over the winter. It comes off easy but in the picture it makes it look like there's damage to the rear window.

The street side one needs some more work, need to soda blast the aluminum again since it has a bit of surface rust. Had to stop, as we have plans this afternoon.

TTYL

Doug


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home