GSM Bound
Time. It's something that I seem to have little of these days and with the days getting shorter I made the decision that in order to make the 2008 season for camping, I needed to get a jump start on this project. Some people will not agree with me that this is the right decision, but rather than spending next summer working on my 56's frame and then rushing to put the interior back in I am sending it to Colin's shop to do the frame work over the winter. Plus the rig will be out of my yard for the snowy months.
I'm going to stick with my original frame and rehab it as needed. After seeing Steve's frame work done, I think mine is usable going forward.
So now I need to rush to get the interior panels labelled and removed. Install new wheels/tires, grease the barrings, and install a new electric jack (since I had to remove the other POS when I moved it). I am also hoping to time the trip to Colin's shop so to catch up with Rob and Steve, when Rob drops off the Steve's parts trailer.
Doug



2 Comments:
Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm doing pretty much the same thing. I plan on having Colin and crew work on my 56 Safari this Winter. Lets hope he can handle all this work! Good luck Colin!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home