Thursday, November 16, 2006

Marvel Fridge

Colin and co. will be completing the work later this year or early next year, but they have to make room for it in the shop. Meanwhile, Vintage Lightning is being worked on. This is Mathew's cruiser, which looks like a killer rig.

In the meantime, I've been sketching ideas and working out scenarios in my head on how this rig will look on the interior. I have the kitchen top/sink done and I'll start working on the sink base after xmas. I've got a couple surprises up my sleeve and I'll wait til I'm done to post some pictures.

I am on the hunt for a Marvel fridge. I have a lead on one down south and am looking forward to seeing pictures. I have plans to convert it to a 12v isotherm compressor, which would allow me to boondock. I know the Isotherm is not P.C. boondocking but I'm not keen on the look of the dometics that are on the market. Colin suggested converting it to LP, but I'm thinking 12v would be better for us. Just my opinion.

Onwards to the big thanksgiving party!

Doug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home