Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Marvel from Rob

Rob Baker might have a WORKING marvel which would mean I would not have to convert a non-working unit to 12v. I figure I might be able to include an engel cooler in the cabinet below for boondocking. If you haven't seen these coolers, you should check them out. I saw a pic of a fridge done up online where the owner had it shot with candy apple red color... very cool stuff but I think I'll stick with the stock white.

Looking forward to seeing this fridge of Rob's.

It's 10:30PM and I'm sitting down having a drink and kicking back after putting our house together for 50 party guests. The rough part is that my wife is down the a migrain headache for the day, so I've picked up the lion share of the work. I'm hoping she is better in the AM or we might have to make other arrangements for the holiday.

cross my fingers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home