Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Coolest LEDs

The week between Christmas and New Years can either be flat out with client issues or dull as toast..... this year we have toast. To fill in the time, I've been sketching the interior of the caravanner, cleaning my office, and catching up on paperwork. One of the ares that I've been sketching is the shelf over the sink. I had started the process of building reproductions of the upper cabinets, but when I thought about the total amount of storage each of these overheads had, it became clear this would be a labor of love to keep them. I'm not sure if it will be an improvement, but I've decided to build someting a little more modern, which I'll post more of later. How does this fits into LEDs? I plan on building them into the shelf to illuminate the sink area.

I'll be using a product from Suncor stainless called Microstar. I bought a bunch of these a couple months back from a place in Needham and have been thrilled with them. Low power consumption and bright as heck. I'm looking into if I can find a dimmer for them....

Anyways, here's a link to the site which has the best prices on these so far.

http://www.atafa.com/sports/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=microstar&osCsid=6a9d41860ed104c27a88dd018e5065a3&x=0&y=0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home