Saturday, December 16, 2006

Provenance - Part IV - Need More Info

Lin got back to me that he couldn't find any more info. I think it's because he doesn't have directories that far back. I'll have to poke around through my WBCCI head office contacts to see if they could look up the person for me.

Two more updates on the Caravanner. We settled on the fabric for the front chairs and the rear bed and we have ordered sample LED lights for the interior. It's amazing what is available on the LED market these days.

Speaking of LEDs, maybe someone could email me with the voltage of marker lights and so on. If these LEDs work out I might just convert my lights using them, assuming they're 12v.

Happy Holidays,

Doug

2 Comments:

At 5:24 AM, Blogger Steve said...

What voltage are you looking for? They're all 12v if I understand your question right. Are you looking at teardrop marker lights? You might want to wait. We'll be selling exact reproductions of the old bargman teardrops in LED in the next few months. And my LED guy may do a special taillight LED for my trailer and I could probably get a set for you, too.

 
At 5:29 AM, Blogger Steve said...

Oh, I'm at home but I remember you sent a message about eBay. No, it didn't sell. So if you are interested, let me know. If not, I'll just repost.

Also, where did you get your LEDs for the interior? Do they use the warm white 3300K LEDs? Don't go with cool white 5500K LEDs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home