Monday, January 29, 2007

Gally update

Yesterday the hinges came in from Rejuventation.com and after dinner last night I installed them, along with the push button latch. It took a bit of tinkering to get the push button latch installed, but it looks pretty good.

I like these hinges since they look exactly like the old ones, except they're polished. The push-button latch is pretty slick as well, really cleans up the little door.

Here are some pictures.



Here is the push button latch in the open position. Does not stick out much at all but enough to get your fingers on and pull it open.




Yesterday, Colin and I swapped messages about water tanks and the timeline for him to wrap-up his part of the project. His business is booming and there's this certain owner of a very long vintage trailer that keeps adding work to his schedule...... ;) It's great to see Colin's business take off, I just wish he was closer! Looks like the pick-up date is pushing into the spring.

If you haven't been up to Colins before, it's worth the trip up just to see the wide expanse of vintage trailers. I think he needs a webcam on his roof just so people can oogle the cool rigs he is working on.

D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home