Busy bee
Rob doesn't understand that when I'm not posting, I'm working on my trailer... ;)
So I left my job at big O and will start with little G on Friday the 1st. It's a good move and I'm excited about running my own practice for awhile.
So during the transition period I have been cranking on projects. Here's a summary.... I'll post pictures later
1. installed precisiontemp RV500 hot water heater NOTE: Waiting on precisiontemp to send me a new bezel sine the one they sent was crap. I like the flush mounted install but these guys sent me this scratched and dinged piece. Still waiting for a replacement.....
2. Rebuilt the street side hatch and reduced the door by half. Resealed, but need to order new drip caps from VST.
3. Rebuilt all the windows. Yes all of them and what a job!!! I still need to order new cranks from VST, but at least I have my window leaks behind me.
4. Stripped and polished the end caps.
5. Removed all the wiring and old insulation.
6. Installed new reflective insulation - I'll add a level of pink insulation when I'm done wiring.
7. Installed new LED lights. These include the rear lights and some side utility lights made out of stainless. Pretty nice looking as well.
8. Installed new outside outlet on curb side. Also, patched holes used for the old bargman outlets up front. Even got the wife to be my buck buddy!
9. Installed new stainless deadbolt.
10. Installed dickinson stack for cabin heater
and loads of little odds and ends.
Now I'm in the throws of wiring the rig. Thanks to Over59 for the marine grade wire... this is great stuff!!!!!
ttyl
D



2 Comments:
Great job, keep it up. I have 80 hours into polishing my 72 soverign 31 foot and am probably half way.
Im looking for a 50's to redo next. Can be in rough shape because I plan to redo floor plan anyway. I'm in SC if you hear of one anywhere down south. I want one under 22 feet since I already have a long one.
Post a Comment
<< Home