In Case of Alien Invasion, I'm All Set!
Here are a couple pictures of my most recent work. In looking at them, it doesn't look like much but I have to tell you that the amount of time was considerable.
I have the entire interior covered with reflectix insulation and I have started re-wiring. Some of the connections for the marker lights were done in masking tape, which I went back and re-did with electrical tape.

This is a picture of the new deadbolt I installed. This took a bit of tinkering as the deadbolt body was just a smiggen long. Plus I used solid rivets to attach the strike plate and body. It came out very nice after all said and done. After doing this, I have decided to reskin the interior panels for the door. Just to make it look uniform.

Ah the windows. What a pain in the butt rebuilding these were. Many hours working on these and I have two to re-do with seals from VST. These side windows are 100% done, it's the slide on seal for the escape hatch that has me mad at the moment ;)

This part of the trailer was a big project for me to do. I'm very pleased with how it came out and if you compare the orig set-up compared to this, you can see how how much re-configuration I had to do. Blogger limits me to four images, but the orig hatch ran all the way to the other side of the water heater. I cut it in half and rebuilt it using solid rivets and taking my time. The precisiontemp HW heater was fitted using the left over space and just a little bit of skin was cut to make it fit. I'm waiting on them to send me a new trim piece, as the one they sent was dinged. I also have to purchase a couple new drip caps from VST and polish the door.
To the right, is the marinco power inlet. When I installed it, I did make sure to use a backing plate and lock nuts to make sure it does not go anywhere.

TTYL,
D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home